Advertise

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, 9 August 2016

Check How UNN 2016/17 Screening Results was Calculated! They Used Point System

23 comments

PLEASE PAY ATTENTION!!! Few Mins Ago UNN Released Her Candidates Screening Results and Also Created Portal For Those Who filled Awaiting Results To refill Their Correct Waec Results Read about It Here Steps to refill UNN screening Application Details If you Used Awaiting Results (AR)

Right Now, fullgists.com want to clear the air for those that are confuse about the screening result which UNN just released..

The screening result which they released is what they will use to give admission. Don't believe anybody that will tell you to add it to your JAMB score and divide it by 2. The score comprises your JAMB score and your SSCE score. UNN used your grades on the 4 utme subjects (which you can see on the slip)

Now here is how to calculate your score.

Your JAMB score makes up 60% of the total score while your SSCE makes up the remaining 40%.
For the SSCE score

A1=100
B2=90
B3=80
C4=70
C5=60
C6=50
D7=40 ETC

Step I. multiply your score for the 4 subjects by 0.4

step II... multiply your JAMB score by 0.6

Step III... Finally sum up the results in step I&II above, that is your score.

You can try it to confirm it!! Have anything bothering you?? Scrol down to comment box and Leave a reply

image

Follow MyPortalNg on Twitter!

Like MyPortalNg on Facebook!

23 Responses so far.

1. Famous says:

Good to hear.
    For more admission updates, always check www.dailyschoolgist.blogspot.com

2. Anonymous says:

Is there any hope for someone who got 272 when the departmental cut off is 297

3. my name is Adedeji Miracle i wrote my waec of this year just on Friday last week when i checked my result it was very bad most especially my mathematics and English language was failed and i am so disturb because i am a jamb bite of this year and am so desperate to be in school this year because all my friend are all already in school last year and i don't want to stay home again this year so on my browsing in the internet i meant a student talking how his result was been upgraded by Mr Fadipo and so many more comments about him like helping student also to releasing their withheld results so i have to give a try but at first i did not believe it until i crossed my mined and but a call to Mr Fadipo and i explained everything to him also i told one of my friend about it but he was like discouraging me that it is a fake but the way Mr Fadipo talked to me does not give me any sign that is a fake,so i give a try by trusting him and i sent my weac details to him so to my greatest surprised now i just checked my result and all the failed subjects was been upgraded,once again thanks to Mr Fadipo for his kind gesture,you can reach him through this number 08143068500.

4. WAEC MAY /JUNE RESULT IS OUT NOW. CONGRATULATIONS FOR THOSE THAT SAT FOR WAEC EXAMINATION , GOOD NEWS TO ALL WAEC CANDIDATE. WE THE BOARD MEMBERS OF ADMINISTRATOR OF WAEC SENIOR OFFICER HAVE PROMISED TO ASSIST EVERY CANDIDATE WHO DID NOT DO WELL IN THEIR EXAM HALL OR YOU ALSO HAVE PROBLEM WITH YOUR RESULT. IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH YOUR RESULT OR YOU WANT TO CREDIT ALL YOUR WAEC RESULT , AND WE ARE WILLING TO ASSIST YOU WHEN YOU CONTACT US , PLEASE KINDLY CALL US TO ASSIST YOU IN YOUR RESULT . Call ( 08119276532 ) FOR HELP NOW . { WARNING , DO NOT CONTACT ANY BODY YOU MEET INTERNET OR WAEC SITE PRETENDING THEY CAN HELP YOU AND COLLECT MONEY FROM YOU, THEY ARE ALL SCAM . CONTACT ONLY WAEC SENIOR OFFICER NOW AND YOUR PROBLEM WE SOLVE ( 08119276532 )

5. thanks to MR Anderson, a Waec officer who helped me to upgrade my English and physic from f9 to b3 .if you need any help from him kindly call him via his number.08052498003 and you will be glad u did.he can also help with withheld issue,change your date of birth from your original certificates and lots more.talk to him politely for assistance.

6. Hello every body greetings to you all, My name is Faith last year i wrote WAEC and all my papers where withheld of which i was already given admission into the university, I look around and think of what to do, I cried all day because i don’t want to stay at home for another one year. One day, i saw a post on the internet by one Johnson thanking Mr. Nicholas Bello on how he helped him release and upgrade his result so i called the number that was on the post and Mr. Nicholas Bello the WAEC official told me not worry and stop crying that my problems are over that he will help me release my result which to my greatest surprise my result was release and he also upgrade my Chemistry right now
    am very happy and thankful to Mr. Nicholas Bello and to the almighty God for leading me to my helper. so any candidate who have this same problems or want to upgrade his/her result should call Mr. Nicholas Bello on his number. 07067768064 thank you very much sir and God bless you...
    OF YOUR RESULT : Tel- 07067768064

7. Hello every body greetings to you all, My name is Faith last year i wrote WAEC and all my papers where withheld of which i was already given admission into the university, I look around and think of what to do, I cried all day because i don’t want to stay at home for another one year. One day, i saw a post on the internet by one Johnson thanking Mr. Nicholas Bello on how he helped him release and upgrade his result so i called the number that was on the post and Mr. Nicholas Bello the WAEC official told me not worry and stop crying that my problems are over that he will help me release my result which to my greatest surprise my result was release and he also upgrade my Chemistry right now

NOTE: CALL HIM NOW IF YOU NEED ADMISSION HELP INTO ANY NIGERIA INSTITUTION OR YOU WANT TO UPGRADE ANY OF YOUR RESULT : Tel- +2347067768064

8. Wen I loaded my waec score my English was outstanding I had a C6 a B2 and a B3 in my core subjects plus a 297 in jamb I was generated a score without the English my score was 272.2 weeeel now my English is out and its a B3 how can they recalculate my score

9. Wen I loaded my waec score my English was outstanding I had a C6 a B2 and a B3 in my core subjects plus a 297 in jamb I was generated a score without the English my score was 272.2 weeeel now my English is out and its a B3 how can they recalculate my score

10. WAEC/ NECO/ GCE/ JAMB UPGRADE 2016/17 CALL MR PETER EDUARDO NOW ON 08133846579

HELLO EVERY BODY GREETING TO YOU ALL, My name is CHUCKWUEMEKA AMARACHI last year i wrote WAEC and all my papers where withheld of which i was already given admission into the university, I look around and think of what to do, I cried all day because i don’t want to stay at home for another one year.

i saw a post on the internet by one MICHEAL thanking MR PETER EDUARDO on how he helped him release and upgrade his result so i called the number that was on the post and MR PETER EDUARDO the WAEC official told me not worry and stop crying that my problems are over that he will help me release my result which to my greatest surprise my result was release and he also upgrade my Chemistry right now am very happy and thankful to MR PETER EDUARDO and to the almighty God for leading me to my helper. so any candidate who have this same problems or want to upgrade his/her result should call MR PETER EDUARDO on his number (08133846579)Thank you very much sir and God bless you..

11. WAEC/ NECO/ GCE/ JAMB UPGRADE 2016/17 CALL MR PETER EDUARDO NOW ON 08133846579

12. hello guys
    i just got my 2016 waec held results released,it all happened with the help of a waec official whom i contacted after been duped several times..all thanks to god bcus i need it for my admission..pls to every one out there with held results or waec issues pls call 09052010791,he is god fearing and sincere 09052010791,

13. Anonymous says:

hello my fellow students,i am sofia onyebuagu from imo state.iam a candidate of this concluded waec gce.i tried to checked my waec gce result and it was with held and that made me worried and confused on what to do because is my 3rd time of writing the exam i was afraid because i failed the previous ones and my stepmom told me that if i failed this one i will go and learn tailoring ..which is never my dream.as i was checking through the internet i saw so many numbers but i was confused on whom to call for help until when i read about 5 comments saying good things about Mr SULE about how is work really brought about joy to them.immediately i called him for help and he promised to help me..i am here to return my esteem gratitude to Mr SULE for not only helping me to to check my waec gce buthe also upgraded it for me and now i am saying bye bye to waec gce.if you are facing similar waec gce problems,kindly call this god fearing and straight forward Mr SULE now on +2348132869312 for assistance because there are many persons pirating themselves to be waec gce admin..once again the number is +2348132869312.....

14. Anonymous says:

Upgrading of Waec G.C.E result is 100% possible with the help of Mrs Gladness who works in Waec office you can be able to upgrade your waec G.C.E result with ease when it is released, i my self never believed in upgrading but today i am happy and all was due to the help of Mrs Gladness who helped me to upgrade my English which have been giving me problem,i will advice if you are having any subjects giving you problems in your result or having other issues concerning your waec G.C.E Don't waist much time just contact her because she is still helping people and she have help a lot of people i know and the way to reach her through this number 09052695605 i am very sure she will help you out

15. Good friends my name is Osamuyi Sandra I am twenty one [21] years of age, I am native of Edo State, Nigeria.2016/2017 Nov/Dec Waec Gce is out and to my greatest shocked I failed Mathematics and English language. Immediately I saw it I had to contact Dr. Sule Gladness in the waec office because i already had much people saying good things about him on a waec sites that he can solve any waec gce problems, at the same day I called his number….07014627763…..and he told me that I should not worry that every things is going to be alright that I should send him my examination number. And the next day he asked me to check by 2’ 0 clock pm then I checked to my greatest surprise the mathematics and English language that I had failed before f9,f9 was upgraded to C4,C6. I am so happy that I have seen a prove that waec gce upgrading or releasing of withheld results is possible by only Dr. Sule Gladness help and I don’t know about others. So,if you interested in upgrading or to release your withheld results you don’t have to be worried just call his number and explain to him through this number….07014627763.

16. Anonymous says:

HELLO EVERYONE,MY NAME IS ASAMOAH ESTHER FROM KUMASI GHANA.I WAS AMONG THE PREVIOUS WAEC GCE STUDENTS.I CHECKED MY RESULT AND IT WAS WITH-HELD THAT GOT ME CONFUSED AND DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.ONE DAY AS I WAS ONLINE TRYING TO GATHER SOME INFORMATION ON HOW TO GO ABOUT WITH MY WITH-HELD RESULT I SAW A TESTIMONY OF A NIGERIAN WHO HAD SIMILAR PROBLEM WHEN SHE CONTACTED MR SULE(A WAEC ADMIN)HE HELPED HER OUT TO RELEASE AND UPGRADE HER RESULT SO I DIDN'T HESITATE I DID THE SAME THING GOD SO KIND MY RESULT IS CURRENT OUT WITH GOOD GRADES.IF YOU ARE HAVING SIMILAR PROBLEMS,KINDLY CALL MR SULE ON +2348132869312 NOW BECAUSE THERE ARE MANY SCAMMERS ONLINE PLEASE BE WISE.THIS IS THE RIGHT PERSON TO HELP YOU GUYS OUT..+2348132869312

17. Anonymous says:

18. JOINT ADMISSION AND MATRICULATION BOARD (JAMB)

Hello, I am Mr. Smith Adebanjo, a jamb administrative officer. It has come to our notice that the 2016 Jamb CBT examination conducted was not favorable to most of our Nigerian students. With this reason we have come up with a conclusion of a “way out” to encourage our students of Nigeria, known as Jamb Upgrading 2017 session, before the arrival of Universities submission of your O, level currently known as screening, comes forth.
    Attention: are you a Nigeria student out there, and you have the ambition of furthering your Education into tertiary institution of your chosen carrier? And unfortunately, you have been given below the cut off-mark required by your chosen institution? And you think this has been a limitation to your carrier? Worry no more. Here comes an opportunity for you to further your Education! Known as Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB), upgrading 2017 section.
    We also boosts Schools UTME SCREENING up to your distinguished carrier, so as there will be no reasons to come up any problems in Your UTME SCREENING result. If you are a student of such category of Jamb success, and you want to upgrade your Jamb Result, or in the area of UTME, please contact our office via the Email address below. judgesmith274@gmail.com or you can also contact us via the cell phone number below.
    +2348156906529. Please call only for reasonable expression.
    Thank you.

19. James Ben says:

�Hello am glade to testify about someone whom helped me in upgrading my jamb result.I was having problem with my jamb.result and then,I came across mrs joy and when I told her all I need she gave me the procidues and I follow and now my jamb rusult is perfectly good now.thank to mrs joy whom helped me.incase you need her help you can contact her on 08021247819.she will. Help you too.bye I wish you goodluck.

20. James Ben says:

My name is blessing from Lagos state, i was among the jamb student this
    Last year,i wrote my jamb examination on 27-2-2015,this is my second time of
    writing jamb, when i check my result and i score 165 i was very
    confused, so i told a friend of mine, so he told me to call his elder
    brother, and his brother is a jamb official, so i called him,and he
    accepted to help me,and i trusted him,on my greatest surprise he upgraded my result
    from 165 to 230, right now am happy, everyone out there,here is a good
    opportunity for you today,your result was withheld or you want to
    upgrade you score,here is his phone number (08119008888) am testifying
    online because i know is a good man.once a gain his office number,
    08119008888

21. Anonymous says:

Jamb is giving Admission to all student seeking for admission into any Universities in Nigeria, To add your name on your choice university admission list Before/After the POST-UTME SCREENING call Jamb Head Office via; +2348107644943 or Visit; www.jamb.org.ng for help. This Is 100% Guaranteed, All Interested candidates seeking for admission into University through JAMB should call Jamb office:+2348107644943. Now! Charges Applies and 100%Guaranteed©.

22. Caroline says:

JAMB CBT 2017/2018 result checking and upgrading for assistance kindly contact 08107644943 for help.

Wow i am so so happy finally i make my jamb. My name is Caroline i am from River state,i am one of the 2016 jamb-bite candidate. i wrote my jamb on 11/03/2016,and i receive sms from jamb that i score 153 and my cut off mark is 250. i was so sad i could not tell my parent about it even when they asked me i told them that the result is not yet out.i was crying all day because i have being writing jamb for the past three years now.i was so worried i have no option than to go to the internet and i saw a post that if i want to upgrade jamb score that i should contact the following number,and i collect the number and save it on my phone.after two hours i called the Man and i explain things to him. he told me not to worry that i should send him my details. after sending him my details, he told me to pay some amount of money that i will receive an sms from jamb, at first i was scared and i never believed him. i thought he was a scam but due to his advice, i later have little faith on him. i was so surprise that after i sent the money he asked me to pay, few hours time i saw jamb sms on my phone and i opened it with fear i saw that my score has being upgraded from 153 to 257…i share this testimony because of those who are having the same problem to please contact Dr Larry Ibrahim Jamb official on 08107644943. sir you will forever be bless once again thanks. So Call 08107644943 now to score above 250 and for checking and upgrading of score, Pending Results Issues call jamb head office on +2348107644943 or visit www.jamb.org.ng for help This Is 100% Guaranteed, Interested candidates Should Tel: 08107644943. Now! Charges Applies and 100%Guaranteed© Thanks to Dr Larry i am grateful sir.

23. James Ben says:

“Hello, my name is Loveth, I was among those that wrote this recent JAMB, my score was 130. I met a man on this Google page by name, Mr. James, this man really help me with my score upgrade, he upgraded it for me to 240 so I really want you to please help me appreciate this man. He is indeed a God-fearing man, so if you are in such problem I will advise you to contact him on his direct number 08119008888