Advertise

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, 9 August 2016

Check How UNN 2016/17 Screening Results was Calculated! They Used Point System

53 comments

PLEASE PAY ATTENTION!!! Few Mins Ago UNN Released Her Candidates Screening Results and Also Created Portal For Those Who filled Awaiting Results To refill Their Correct Waec Results Read about It Here Steps to refill UNN screening Application Details If you Used Awaiting Results (AR)

Right Now, fullgists.com want to clear the air for those that are confuse about the screening result which UNN just released..

The screening result which they released is what they will use to give admission. Don't believe anybody that will tell you to add it to your JAMB score and divide it by 2. The score comprises your JAMB score and your SSCE score. UNN used your grades on the 4 utme subjects (which you can see on the slip)

Now here is how to calculate your score.

Your JAMB score makes up 60% of the total score while your SSCE makes up the remaining 40%.
For the SSCE score

A1=100
B2=90
B3=80
C4=70
C5=60
C6=50
D7=40 ETC

Step I. multiply your score for the 4 subjects by 0.4

step II... multiply your JAMB score by 0.6

Step III... Finally sum up the results in step I&II above, that is your score.

You can try it to confirm it!! Have anything bothering you?? Scrol down to comment box and Leave a reply

image

Follow MyPortalNg on Twitter!

Like MyPortalNg on Facebook!

53 Responses so far.

1. Famous says:

Good to hear.
    For more admission updates, always check www.dailyschoolgist.blogspot.com

2. Anonymous says:

Is there any hope for someone who got 272 when the departmental cut off is 297

3. my name is Adedeji Miracle i wrote my waec of this year just on Friday last week when i checked my result it was very bad most especially my mathematics and English language was failed and i am so disturb because i am a jamb bite of this year and am so desperate to be in school this year because all my friend are all already in school last year and i don't want to stay home again this year so on my browsing in the internet i meant a student talking how his result was been upgraded by Mr Fadipo and so many more comments about him like helping student also to releasing their withheld results so i have to give a try but at first i did not believe it until i crossed my mined and but a call to Mr Fadipo and i explained everything to him also i told one of my friend about it but he was like discouraging me that it is a fake but the way Mr Fadipo talked to me does not give me any sign that is a fake,so i give a try by trusting him and i sent my weac details to him so to my greatest surprised now i just checked my result and all the failed subjects was been upgraded,once again thanks to Mr Fadipo for his kind gesture,you can reach him through this number 08143068500.

4. WAEC MAY /JUNE RESULT IS OUT NOW. CONGRATULATIONS FOR THOSE THAT SAT FOR WAEC EXAMINATION , GOOD NEWS TO ALL WAEC CANDIDATE. WE THE BOARD MEMBERS OF ADMINISTRATOR OF WAEC SENIOR OFFICER HAVE PROMISED TO ASSIST EVERY CANDIDATE WHO DID NOT DO WELL IN THEIR EXAM HALL OR YOU ALSO HAVE PROBLEM WITH YOUR RESULT. IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH YOUR RESULT OR YOU WANT TO CREDIT ALL YOUR WAEC RESULT , AND WE ARE WILLING TO ASSIST YOU WHEN YOU CONTACT US , PLEASE KINDLY CALL US TO ASSIST YOU IN YOUR RESULT . Call ( 08119276532 ) FOR HELP NOW . { WARNING , DO NOT CONTACT ANY BODY YOU MEET INTERNET OR WAEC SITE PRETENDING THEY CAN HELP YOU AND COLLECT MONEY FROM YOU, THEY ARE ALL SCAM . CONTACT ONLY WAEC SENIOR OFFICER NOW AND YOUR PROBLEM WE SOLVE ( 08119276532 )

5. thanks to MR Anderson, a Waec officer who helped me to upgrade my English and physic from f9 to b3 .if you need any help from him kindly call him via his number.08052498003 and you will be glad u did.he can also help with withheld issue,change your date of birth from your original certificates and lots more.talk to him politely for assistance.

6. Hello every body greetings to you all, My name is Faith last year i wrote WAEC and all my papers where withheld of which i was already given admission into the university, I look around and think of what to do, I cried all day because i don’t want to stay at home for another one year. One day, i saw a post on the internet by one Johnson thanking Mr. Nicholas Bello on how he helped him release and upgrade his result so i called the number that was on the post and Mr. Nicholas Bello the WAEC official told me not worry and stop crying that my problems are over that he will help me release my result which to my greatest surprise my result was release and he also upgrade my Chemistry right now
    am very happy and thankful to Mr. Nicholas Bello and to the almighty God for leading me to my helper. so any candidate who have this same problems or want to upgrade his/her result should call Mr. Nicholas Bello on his number. 07067768064 thank you very much sir and God bless you...
    OF YOUR RESULT : Tel- 07067768064

7. Hello every body greetings to you all, My name is Faith last year i wrote WAEC and all my papers where withheld of which i was already given admission into the university, I look around and think of what to do, I cried all day because i don’t want to stay at home for another one year. One day, i saw a post on the internet by one Johnson thanking Mr. Nicholas Bello on how he helped him release and upgrade his result so i called the number that was on the post and Mr. Nicholas Bello the WAEC official told me not worry and stop crying that my problems are over that he will help me release my result which to my greatest surprise my result was release and he also upgrade my Chemistry right now

NOTE: CALL HIM NOW IF YOU NEED ADMISSION HELP INTO ANY NIGERIA INSTITUTION OR YOU WANT TO UPGRADE ANY OF YOUR RESULT : Tel- +2347067768064

8. Wen I loaded my waec score my English was outstanding I had a C6 a B2 and a B3 in my core subjects plus a 297 in jamb I was generated a score without the English my score was 272.2 weeeel now my English is out and its a B3 how can they recalculate my score

9. Wen I loaded my waec score my English was outstanding I had a C6 a B2 and a B3 in my core subjects plus a 297 in jamb I was generated a score without the English my score was 272.2 weeeel now my English is out and its a B3 how can they recalculate my score

10. WAEC/ NECO/ GCE/ JAMB UPGRADE 2016/17 CALL MR PETER EDUARDO NOW ON 08133846579

HELLO EVERY BODY GREETING TO YOU ALL, My name is CHUCKWUEMEKA AMARACHI last year i wrote WAEC and all my papers where withheld of which i was already given admission into the university, I look around and think of what to do, I cried all day because i don’t want to stay at home for another one year.

i saw a post on the internet by one MICHEAL thanking MR PETER EDUARDO on how he helped him release and upgrade his result so i called the number that was on the post and MR PETER EDUARDO the WAEC official told me not worry and stop crying that my problems are over that he will help me release my result which to my greatest surprise my result was release and he also upgrade my Chemistry right now am very happy and thankful to MR PETER EDUARDO and to the almighty God for leading me to my helper. so any candidate who have this same problems or want to upgrade his/her result should call MR PETER EDUARDO on his number (08133846579)Thank you very much sir and God bless you..

11. WAEC/ NECO/ GCE/ JAMB UPGRADE 2016/17 CALL MR PETER EDUARDO NOW ON 08133846579

12. hello guys
    i just got my 2016 waec held results released,it all happened with the help of a waec official whom i contacted after been duped several times..all thanks to god bcus i need it for my admission..pls to every one out there with held results or waec issues pls call 09052010791,he is god fearing and sincere 09052010791,

13. Anonymous says:

hello my fellow students,i am sofia onyebuagu from imo state.iam a candidate of this concluded waec gce.i tried to checked my waec gce result and it was with held and that made me worried and confused on what to do because is my 3rd time of writing the exam i was afraid because i failed the previous ones and my stepmom told me that if i failed this one i will go and learn tailoring ..which is never my dream.as i was checking through the internet i saw so many numbers but i was confused on whom to call for help until when i read about 5 comments saying good things about Mr SULE about how is work really brought about joy to them.immediately i called him for help and he promised to help me..i am here to return my esteem gratitude to Mr SULE for not only helping me to to check my waec gce buthe also upgraded it for me and now i am saying bye bye to waec gce.if you are facing similar waec gce problems,kindly call this god fearing and straight forward Mr SULE now on +2348132869312 for assistance because there are many persons pirating themselves to be waec gce admin..once again the number is +2348132869312.....

14. Anonymous says:

Upgrading of Waec G.C.E result is 100% possible with the help of Mrs Gladness who works in Waec office you can be able to upgrade your waec G.C.E result with ease when it is released, i my self never believed in upgrading but today i am happy and all was due to the help of Mrs Gladness who helped me to upgrade my English which have been giving me problem,i will advice if you are having any subjects giving you problems in your result or having other issues concerning your waec G.C.E Don't waist much time just contact her because she is still helping people and she have help a lot of people i know and the way to reach her through this number 09052695605 i am very sure she will help you out

15. Good friends my name is Osamuyi Sandra I am twenty one [21] years of age, I am native of Edo State, Nigeria.2016/2017 Nov/Dec Waec Gce is out and to my greatest shocked I failed Mathematics and English language. Immediately I saw it I had to contact Dr. Sule Gladness in the waec office because i already had much people saying good things about him on a waec sites that he can solve any waec gce problems, at the same day I called his number….07014627763…..and he told me that I should not worry that every things is going to be alright that I should send him my examination number. And the next day he asked me to check by 2’ 0 clock pm then I checked to my greatest surprise the mathematics and English language that I had failed before f9,f9 was upgraded to C4,C6. I am so happy that I have seen a prove that waec gce upgrading or releasing of withheld results is possible by only Dr. Sule Gladness help and I don’t know about others. So,if you interested in upgrading or to release your withheld results you don’t have to be worried just call his number and explain to him through this number….07014627763.

16. Anonymous says:

HELLO EVERYONE,MY NAME IS ASAMOAH ESTHER FROM KUMASI GHANA.I WAS AMONG THE PREVIOUS WAEC GCE STUDENTS.I CHECKED MY RESULT AND IT WAS WITH-HELD THAT GOT ME CONFUSED AND DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.ONE DAY AS I WAS ONLINE TRYING TO GATHER SOME INFORMATION ON HOW TO GO ABOUT WITH MY WITH-HELD RESULT I SAW A TESTIMONY OF A NIGERIAN WHO HAD SIMILAR PROBLEM WHEN SHE CONTACTED MR SULE(A WAEC ADMIN)HE HELPED HER OUT TO RELEASE AND UPGRADE HER RESULT SO I DIDN'T HESITATE I DID THE SAME THING GOD SO KIND MY RESULT IS CURRENT OUT WITH GOOD GRADES.IF YOU ARE HAVING SIMILAR PROBLEMS,KINDLY CALL MR SULE ON +2348132869312 NOW BECAUSE THERE ARE MANY SCAMMERS ONLINE PLEASE BE WISE.THIS IS THE RIGHT PERSON TO HELP YOU GUYS OUT..+2348132869312

17. Anonymous says:

18. JOINT ADMISSION AND MATRICULATION BOARD (JAMB)

Hello, I am Mr. Smith Adebanjo, a jamb administrative officer. It has come to our notice that the 2016 Jamb CBT examination conducted was not favorable to most of our Nigerian students. With this reason we have come up with a conclusion of a “way out” to encourage our students of Nigeria, known as Jamb Upgrading 2017 session, before the arrival of Universities submission of your O, level currently known as screening, comes forth.
    Attention: are you a Nigeria student out there, and you have the ambition of furthering your Education into tertiary institution of your chosen carrier? And unfortunately, you have been given below the cut off-mark required by your chosen institution? And you think this has been a limitation to your carrier? Worry no more. Here comes an opportunity for you to further your Education! Known as Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB), upgrading 2017 section.
    We also boosts Schools UTME SCREENING up to your distinguished carrier, so as there will be no reasons to come up any problems in Your UTME SCREENING result. If you are a student of such category of Jamb success, and you want to upgrade your Jamb Result, or in the area of UTME, please contact our office via the Email address below. judgesmith274@gmail.com or you can also contact us via the cell phone number below.
    +2348156906529. Please call only for reasonable expression.
    Thank you.

19. James Ben says:

�Hello am glade to testify about someone whom helped me in upgrading my jamb result.I was having problem with my jamb.result and then,I came across mrs joy and when I told her all I need she gave me the procidues and I follow and now my jamb rusult is perfectly good now.thank to mrs joy whom helped me.incase you need her help you can contact her on 08021247819.she will. Help you too.bye I wish you goodluck.

20. James Ben says:

My name is blessing from Lagos state, i was among the jamb student this
    Last year,i wrote my jamb examination on 27-2-2015,this is my second time of
    writing jamb, when i check my result and i score 165 i was very
    confused, so i told a friend of mine, so he told me to call his elder
    brother, and his brother is a jamb official, so i called him,and he
    accepted to help me,and i trusted him,on my greatest surprise he upgraded my result
    from 165 to 230, right now am happy, everyone out there,here is a good
    opportunity for you today,your result was withheld or you want to
    upgrade you score,here is his phone number (08119008888) am testifying
    online because i know is a good man.once a gain his office number,
    08119008888

21. Anonymous says:

Jamb is giving Admission to all student seeking for admission into any Universities in Nigeria, To add your name on your choice university admission list Before/After the POST-UTME SCREENING call Jamb Head Office via; +2348107644943 or Visit; www.jamb.org.ng for help. This Is 100% Guaranteed, All Interested candidates seeking for admission into University through JAMB should call Jamb office:+2348107644943. Now! Charges Applies and 100%Guaranteed©.

22. Caroline says:

JAMB CBT 2017/2018 result checking and upgrading for assistance kindly contact 08107644943 for help.

Wow i am so so happy finally i make my jamb. My name is Caroline i am from River state,i am one of the 2016 jamb-bite candidate. i wrote my jamb on 11/03/2016,and i receive sms from jamb that i score 153 and my cut off mark is 250. i was so sad i could not tell my parent about it even when they asked me i told them that the result is not yet out.i was crying all day because i have being writing jamb for the past three years now.i was so worried i have no option than to go to the internet and i saw a post that if i want to upgrade jamb score that i should contact the following number,and i collect the number and save it on my phone.after two hours i called the Man and i explain things to him. he told me not to worry that i should send him my details. after sending him my details, he told me to pay some amount of money that i will receive an sms from jamb, at first i was scared and i never believed him. i thought he was a scam but due to his advice, i later have little faith on him. i was so surprise that after i sent the money he asked me to pay, few hours time i saw jamb sms on my phone and i opened it with fear i saw that my score has being upgraded from 153 to 257…i share this testimony because of those who are having the same problem to please contact Dr Larry Ibrahim Jamb official on 08107644943. sir you will forever be bless once again thanks. So Call 08107644943 now to score above 250 and for checking and upgrading of score, Pending Results Issues call jamb head office on +2348107644943 or visit www.jamb.org.ng for help This Is 100% Guaranteed, Interested candidates Should Tel: 08107644943. Now! Charges Applies and 100%Guaranteed© Thanks to Dr Larry i am grateful sir.

23. James Ben says:

“Hello, my name is Loveth, I was among those that wrote this recent JAMB, my score was 130. I met a man on this Google page by name, Mr. James, this man really help me with my score upgrade, he upgraded it for me to 240 so I really want you to please help me appreciate this man. He is indeed a God-fearing man, so if you are in such problem I will advise you to contact him on his direct number 08119008888

24. JAMB CBT 2017/2018 SCORE BOOSTING/RESULTS UPGRADING AND EXPO RUNS(INDIVIDUAL PERSONAL QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS) HAS COMMENCE CALL 08158178729 FOR HELP – THIS IS TO INFORM ALL JAMBITES THAT THE 2017/18 JAMB CBT RESULTS/SCORE UPGRADING HAS KICKED OFF FOR 2017/18 SESSION.CANDIDATES WITH POOR RESULTS IN THE 2017 JAMB CBT EXAM CAN NOW GET THERE RESULT UPGRADED FROM 260 AND ABOVE,AS WE OFFER HELP IN UPGRADING LOW SCORES TO HIGH SCORE DEPENDING ON INDIVIDUAL CHOICE.WITH THE HELP OF OUR JAMB OFFICER INNER MAN WORKING AT I.C.T DEPARTMENT JAMB HEAD OFFICE ABUJA.FOR THIS 2017 JAMB RESULT UPGRADING/SCORE BOOSTING CONTACT US TODAY VIA TELEPHONE ON – 08158178729.ALSO FOR THOSE CANDIDATES THAT HAVE NOT WRITTEN THEIR 2017/18 JAMB CBT EXAMINATIONS,AND WOULD WANT HELP IN GETTING THERE OWN PERSONAL QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS SHOULD ALSO CONTACT US VIA TELEPHONE AS INDIVIDUAL PERSONAL QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS EXPO RUNS FOR 2017/18 CAN BE GOTTEN DIRECTLY FROM JAMB DATA BASE ABUJA.SCORE 260 AND ABOVE IN 2017 CBT JAMB EXAM BY CALLING V-CONNECT EXAM CENTER HELP-LINE ON 08158178729

25. Congratulation to everyone who got below 180 in their JAMB result, you can now upgrade your JAMB score to your favorite grade, upgrade your JAMB result today, call Mr Fred on 09035555247

26. Mr Tiny says:

Upgrading of Waec Gce or Waec result is 100% possible with the help of Mr Bawani who works in Waec office you can be able to upgrade your waec gce result with ease when it is released, i my self never believed in upgrading but today i am happy and all was due to the help of Mr Bawani who helped me to upgrade my English which have been giving me problem,i will advice if you are having any subjects giving you problems in your result or having other issues concerning your waec? Don't waist much time just contact him because he is still helping people and he have help a lot of people i know and the way to reach him through this number 08084199671 i am very sure he will help you out

27. Upgrade your JAMB,WAEC,NECO,[JAMB Score to 260 and 270 ]now for your 2017/2018Admission with 100% Guarantee for your future. if you didn't write well in this conducted Jamb exam due to time and inconvenience and wish to Upgrade your score to 70 to 290 Now- Contact mr momodu On 08115151940, Jamb making script Official on- - Now For Result Upgrading Assistance. The joint Admission and matriculation Board [ JAMB] .This were purposely directed to all of our candidates who wrote the just concluded exam on 24th March 2016 that the result is finally released. candidates that were encountering problems during the registration or have any other issues or problem after the exam. however some result problems could be the following: PLEASE INDICATE YOUR PROBLEMS BELOW 1. low score and wants to upgrade the score, please it is important to note that jamb scores is only upgraded from 70 to 290 here in the office only. 2.lost Registration number or photocard 3.change of course 4.change of institution PLEASE VISIT ANY NEAREST JAMB OFFICE TO COMPLAIN IMMEDIATELY OR CONTACTS BELOW JAMB AGENTS TO UPGRADE YOUR SCORE TO 290 NOW mr momodu Contacts: 08115151940 E_mail momodupasca1234@gmail.com NOTE: this is only to those that sat for this year jamb

28. hello everyone my name is stella Ayo and am here to testify how my jamb score was upgraded by Mr Adekunle Solomon i was already given up on my life because of jamb low score after my exam on that faithful day i scored 165 i cried all day and i came to search the internet for help and i found this Number online 09058851102 Mr Adekunle solomon who gave me hope that my jamb score can be Upgraded and i followed his instructions and i prayed over it and to God be the glory and my score was upgraded to 232 well i want you to contact Mr Adekunle solomon for your jamb upgrade and jamb answers on 09058851102 he is God fearing and will help you i wish you all success.

29. HELLO EVERYONE,

IF YOU NO THAT YOU ARE STILL HAVING PROBLEM WITH YOU JAMB RESULT YOU CAN STILL UPGRADE IT NOW? HURRY UP NOW AND CALL PROF OLUWOLE, ON IS NUMBER +2348082184746 HE IS THE ONE WHO HELP ME TO UPGRADE MY JAMB RESULT, SO CALL HIM NOW
    IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS.

1) DO YOU NEED JAMB 2017/2018 JAMB QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
    2) DO YOU NEED UPGRADING ON ANY OF YOUR JAMB C.B.T RESULT
    3) DO YOU HAVE WITHHELD RESULT
    4) LOOKING FOR ADMITTING IN ANY OF THE HIGHER INSTITUTION
    5) DID YOU MISPLACE YOUR EXAMS DETAIL AND YOU NEED IT BACK
    6) TO CHANGE DATE OF BIRTH ON YOUR JAMB C.B.T RESULT

JUST CALL PROF OLUWOLE ON +2348082184746.

THANKS.

30. Austin says:

I WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO THANK MR Titus FOR HELPING MR TO UPGRADE MY JAMB RESULT FROM 170 TO 250 IF YOU ARE A JAMB BITE AND YOU NEED SUCH ASSISTANCE,
    CONTACT 07054305558.

31. Anonymous says:

JAM UPGRADING,
    JAMB Update 2017 UTME candidates the management of the
    joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB wishes to
    inform 2017 UTME candidates that JAMB Form is out now,wishing to score 250,260,270,280 + and above in your
    JAMB CBT 2017 examination this year? Then you are on the
    right path, Just sit back relax and carefully read through.
    Contact_07054305558 to subscribe now) AND SAY NO TO

32. Austin says:

CONTACT 07054305558.

33. UPGRADING OF YOUR waec jamb gce RESULT CONTACT MR.JAMES BALOGUN
    09058832349 or whatsapp him on 09058832349
    All thanks to Mr JAMES BALOGUN for helping me upgrade my JAMB and
    WEAC result.JAMB and WEAC 2016 result
    has been released I went to check my result and it wasn't so good I
    couldn't tell my parents about it because this is the second time of
    writing JAMB and WEAC exam, out of 9 papers I made only 4 my parents
    has been asking
    me about it and I have been given them excuses, I have heard about JAMB and WEAC
    upgrading I just thought it was some kind of fraud, maybe that was because
    I haven't find some one who has really helped me. Once again all thanks to
    a JAMB and WEAC officer Mr JAMES BALOGUN for helping to upgrade my
    JAMB and WEAC result ,a friend of
    mine gave me his number telling me how he has helped so many people in
    Upgrading their result and helping them released their Withheld JAMB
    and WEAC result
    so I decided to put my trust in him though I haven't meant him, I have no
    option because I also took POST UTME this year so I called Professor Mr
    JAMES BALOGUN I told him all my problems he told me not to worry he
    will help me,
    he told me to send him my center number with the rest of my exam details
    and I did all what he ask me to do without hesitation, surprisingly
    yesterday he called me and ask me to go and check again. I went and checked
    and I was surprised to see the changes he made he has upgraded the 5
    subjects which I failed .Thanks to mr JAMES BALOGUN my result has been
    upgraded and
    I can now show my parents my result. JAMB and WEAC result can be
    Upgraded with 100%
    sure with the help of Mr JAMES i will be greedy if i don't share it with
    you who also needs help. He is a man you can trust, you can call him
    on CALL HIM IF YOU NEED ADMISSION HELP INTO ANY NIGERIA INSTITUTION
    OR
    YOU WANT TO UPGRADE ANY OF YOUR RESULT :09058832349 for help This Is 100%
    Guaranteed, Interested candidates Should Tel: 09058832349 Now! Charges
    Applies and 100% Guaranteed© Thank

34. ARE YOU REALLY TIRED OF WRITING JAMB EVERY YEAR?? IF YES JAMB CBT UPGRADING IS CURRENTLY GOING ON NOW.. Therefore, Have you been having issues checking your result or you wish to upgrade your Jamb CBT Result from a lower score to higher grade? If yes fill free and contact out help line on: 08104882979 and have the full cause to testify.

35. James Ben says:

I just check my jamb result it was 120 so I was hopeless I got Mr James number online I called MR JAMES and explain, he help me to upgrade my score to 250 now I am happy if u want to upgrade ur score too call MR. JAMES on 08119008888 he is going to help u the way he helped me God bless MR. JAMES

36. hello good morning to my fellow student that write jamb result…… my was bad so i was crying were a friend of mine told me not to cry again that she can help me so i said how is that going to happen she ask me to call mr john for help. so now i can testify that this is real no 09065132366

37. ATTENTION! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!!
    JAMB CBT 2017 result checking and upgrading for assistance kindly contact Prof. Henry Obafemi 08075023224 for help. 2017 UTME JAMB
    Result Will Be Out 2 Hours After Exam. The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board has said that candidates sitting
    for the 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination will receive their results 2 hours after the examination.
    The result of the examination will be sent to the respective phone number the candidates supplied during the
    registration. This means that candidates will not go through unnecessary stress to have their results. 2016/2017
    JAMB CBT Result Upgrading currently on-going. CALL:_ Prof Henry Obafemi. 08075023224 For help on how to upgrade your result to 250 and
    above. This message is direct from Jamb Headquarters Office Abuja. So Call 08075023224 now to score above 250 and
    for checking and upgrading of score, Pending Results Issues call jamb head office on 08075023224 for help This Is
    100% Guaranteed, Interested candidates Should Tel: 08075023224 Now and become happy with your JAMB Score after Upgrading.

38. “As i am talking to you right now, my jamb score has been upgraded to 251, thanks to this man, Mr. Mohammed.he is a professor in University of Lagos and he has helped many people and willing to help you too i would also love to inform my friends, that they can also get an upgrade score just call him now. you can call his number 0813-199-7384. No doubt
    he is %100 trusted.We all are meant to become a student thanks alot for reading and thanks to Mr Mohammed for helping me to become a student.

39. pls i will advice any candidate having problem with his/her jamb score to quickly contact Mr. job on 08160501935 he works directly with jamb. i am saying this because he just upgraded my jamb score me from 171 to 220 so therefore he is texted and trusted.

40. Anonymous says:

Upgrading of JAMB Result is 100% real, because I just did mine
    today but what you need to know is that there are fraudsters out there
    who are to chop your money. But I did my own through Mr. job who helped me to release my withheld result and upgraded it for me now am very Happy, to tell you that he is real he have a prove for it. If u want him to help you the way he helped me call him on this 08160501935

41. Hello every one my name is Blessing james i am so happy today with the good thing that just happen in my life today i did not believe is real until i saw it happen after reading a message from one joy ehiremen on how this man called Mr john helped him in upgrading jamb just barely days after jamb, when i check my scores i discovered i score 174 which you all know is fail i contacted him as directed by the person on how to reach him after telling him my story he told me what to do and after few hours my jamb was upgraded to 235 which i can now use in any university i am so happy that a man like him still exist and also have had some many other people saying good things about him God bless this man you can also reach him with all your jamb issues now his number is 08143840335

42. Anonymous says:

Hello!.. do you Want to Upgrade your Jamb 2016/2017 result?.OR Are you having any problem checking your result
    Just call jamb officer mr john now on: 07034296484.for urgent help
    thanks

43. Unknown says:

Thanks to Mr mark that helped me to upgrade my jamb score to 310 yesterday. Contact him here 09064844957
    I pray every hand that like or type Amen will pass 250 with or without upgrade

44. ADMIN says:

This Is a Very Important Information to all Jambites who scored below 180. From our database, we found out that there was a massive failure and for those who their computer went off due to the time of Jamb this year, so due to this problem we are helping some students in upgrading their jamb result, so therefore If you are Interested in upgrading your Jamb result call office on +2349065842351 or You can also contact the head office if you want your Jamb Withheld result to be released and be upgraded. call MR.ADAUM on:+2349065842351

45. Unknown says:

good everyone i am rosemary Anuku from abia state.i wanna testify to each and every jambite on how Mr Sule upgraded my jamb score from 177 to 250.i wrote my jamb on 17th of may and when i checked for my score i found out that my jamb score is 177 and i was very sad because my computer was shut down during the exam.after everything, i search online on how i could upgrade my jamb score so i saw comments on how people have been thanking him for his works so i decided to give it trial though there are many scammers online so i called him on his number which is 09069632297 and promised to work it out in some hours and i waited for the time he asked me to check for my result.behold when i re-checked my jamb score i found out that it was truly upgraded.please my brothers and sister if you have problems with your exams kindly contact him on 09069632297 his name is Mr Sule and he is a muslim who is god fearing but please be serious with him because he does what he says..

46. Greetings to all Candidate who have problems with their Jamb (UTME) 2017 Score,and who are looking forward for an opportunity to upgrade their Jamb Score, why wasting time call Mr. Adewale right now for upgrading of Jamb score and also for processing of Admission to any of the university in Nigeria,contact him on (08103177115) or email (jamb.upgrade.admission.center@gmail.com) don't miss this opportunity.

47. pls i will advice any candidate having problem with his/her jamb score to quickly contact Mr. job on 08160501935 he works directly with jamb. i am saying this because he just upgraded my jamb score me from 171 to 220 so therefore he is texted and trusted.

48. Anonymous says:

UPGRADE YOUR JAMB TODAY BY CONTACT MR job
    Wow Mr. job is really the best jamb upgrader online I contacted him
    yesterday to help me upgrade my score he told me what to do and I did.
    Just in some few hours time my jamb score was upgraded from 191 to 257
    I don't know how to thank him all I can say is thank you sir and God bless
    you. For those of you in need of upgrade call him now on 08160501935
    because he is the only that can help you. Once again thank you sir am
    grateful.

49. i saw on google one halima said mr Michael help her to upgrade her jamb score and she posted the number of the jamb officer mr bishop +2348128497487, i called the number and the man ask me to send my details and the man called me now to check my jamb score again that it has been upgraded i just check it now with my phone , its now 256 , mr Michael is the legit jamb officer, call him now before its too late

50. Anonymous says:

Hello friends,my name is KATE JOHNSON from Abuja and am 25 years old i have been writing my jamb exams since four years now but i myself know that with God all things are possible,so i wrote my jamb last week when i notice all was not to okay and good for me but with a help of God who introduce a good and nice man named MR OLAMIDE JOHN who now upgrade my jamb scores from 156 to 254.am so so happy and now i can go to any school of my choice now,please call +2348160589286 God bless

51. [Upgrade your JAMB,WAEC,NECOJAMB Score to 140 to 270]?????? Wow i am so so happy finally i make my jamb.my name is Benjamin mary i am from River state,i am one of the 2017 jam-bite candidate.i wrote my jamb on 16/05/2017,and i went to check my result and my score was 159 and my cut off mark is 250.i was so sad i could not tell my parent about it even when they asked me i told them that the result is not yet out.i was crying all day because i have being writing jamb for the past five years now.i was so worried i have no option than to go to the internet and i saw a post that if i want to upgrade jamb score that i should contact the following number,and i call the number and save it on my phone.after two hours i called the Man and i explain things to him. he told me not to worry that i should send him my details. after sending him my details, he told me to pay some amount of money that i will receive an sms from jamb, at first i was scared and i never believed him. i thought he was a scam but due to his advice, i later have little faith on him. i was so surprise that after i sent the money he asked me to pay, few hours time i saw jamb sms on my phone and i opened it with fear i saw that my score has being upgraded from 159 to 257…i share this testimony because of those who are having the same problem to please contact Mr johnson on 08115647365. sir you will forever be bless once again thanks. So Call 08115647365 now to score above 257 and for checking and upgrading of score, Pending Results Issues call jamb head office on 08115647365. for help This Is 100% Guaranteed, Interested candidates Should Tel: 08115647365 our email headoffice7890@gmail.com Now! Charges Applies and 100%Guaranteed© Thanks to Mr johnson am grateful sir.

52. [Upgrade your JAMB,WAEC,NECOJAMB Score to 140 to 270]?????? Wow i am so so happy finally i make my jamb.my name is Benjamin mary i am from River state,i am one of the 2017 jam-bite candidate.i wrote my jamb on 16/05/2017,and i went to check my result and my score was 159 and my cut off mark is 250.i was so sad i could not tell my parent about it even when they asked me i told them that the result is not yet out.i was crying all day because i have being writing jamb for the past five years now.i was so worried i have no option than to go to the internet and i saw a post that if i want to upgrade jamb score that i should contact the following number,and i call the number and save it on my phone.after two hours i called the Man and i explain things to him. he told me not to worry that i should send him my details. after sending him my details, he told me to pay some amount of money that i will receive an sms from jamb, at first i was scared and i never believed him. i thought he was a scam but due to his advice, i later have little faith on him. i was so surprise that after i sent the money he asked me to pay, few hours time i saw jamb sms on my phone and i opened it with fear i saw that my score has being upgraded from 159 to 257…i share this testimony because of those who are having the same problem to please contact Mr johnson on 08115647365. sir you will forever be bless once again thanks. So Call 08115647365 now to score above 257 and for checkin365. for help This Is 100% Guaranteed, Interested candidates Should call: 08115647365 our email headoffice7890@gmail.com Now! Charges Applies and 100%Guaranteed© Thanks to Mr johnson am grateful sir.

53. WOW...i had never seen a wonderful thing like this in my life... i wanna share my great testimony on how Mr. James upgraded my jamb score from 147 to 280... at first i thought he was not real, behold he upgraded my jamb result successfully without any mistake. My brothers and sisters, if you are in the same condition, don't just sit down there doing nothing, quickly contact Mr. frank on: +234(8165193460). Once again a big thanks to Mr. frank for upgrading my jamb score (08165193460)...