Edo University, Iyamho is a state owned model university approved by National Universities Commission(NUC). It is committed to quality teaching, research, innovations and community development.
The academic programmes are globally competitive and devoid of disruptions.
Call for Applications:
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into 100 and 200 levels undergraduate degree programmes on Full -Time basis.
Edo University's Undergraduate Programmes
Faculty of Phamacy
I. B.Pharm Pharmacy
School of Medicine
I. MBBS Medicine and Surgery
School of Basic Medical Sciences
I. B.Sc. Nursing
II. B.Sc. Physiology
III. B.Sc. Medical Laboratory Science
IV. B.Sc. Anatomy
V. B.Sc Biochemistry
Modes of Admission:
• Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) with a pass mark of 180
• Direct Entry (DE)
Application process is strictly online. http://www.edouniversity.edu.ng/.
Requirements for Online Application:
• Payment of N2,500 Application fee to Edo University Iyamho Access Bank account Number 0706626708
• Passport size photograph.
• 2016 JAMB UTME original result printout.
• WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O-level Result
• Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
• NCE/ND/HND Result (Direct entry Candidates)
• Scanned Copy of Bank payment teller
Screening will take place at the University campus Iyamho, from August 29th to September 2nd 2016.
Dr. (Mrs.) I. Ogboro, FNIM
Like MyPortalNg on Facebook!