This is to inform all candidates who applied through UTME or DE for admission into the Federal University Dutse as their first choice that the screening exercise for admission into the University for the 2016/2017academic session is scheduled as follows:
|15th , 16th, 17th August,2016||Faculty of Arts, and Social Sciences||9:00AM to 6:00PM||University Permanent site, Faculty of Arts and Social|
|15th , 16th, 17th August,2016||Faculty of Sciences||9:00AM to 6:00PM||University Permanent site, Faculty of Sciences|
|15th , 16th, 17th August,2016||Faculty of Agriculture||9:00AM to 6:00PM||University Permanent site, Faculty of Agirc|
- Therefore, candidates are hereby advised to visit the University portal at screening.fud.edu.ng to generate invoice.
- The sum of N2, 500.00 Naira only shall be paid for the screening exercise at FUD Microfinance Bank.
- ACCOUNT NAME: Admission Screening Fee
- After payment the candidates should immediately go to their respective faculties for confirmation of payment.
- Only candidates who chose the University as first choice and scored 180 points and above are eligible to attend the exercise.
- Awaiting results candidates can also come for the screening exercise.
- Direct entry (DE) Candidates can also come for the screening.
Candidates should fill-in their current and valid email addresses and phone numbers in their registration for easy contact. They are also to come along with the following:
- Original of UTME result slip and photocopy of same
- Original and photocopies of credentials( where available)
- All Evidence of payment
- Screening Registration Slip/form
- Passport Photograph 2
Like MyPortalNg on Facebook!