The Oxford 1+1 MBA is a unique opportunity for talented individuals to combine a Master’s degree from one of several Oxford University departments with their one-year MBA.
Scholarships are available for pursuing Oxford 1+1 MBA programme. Scholarships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
The Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship provides funding for tuition, college fees and at least £14,057 toward living expenses for both years of study.
Eligibility: To be eligible for the Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarship,
- Students must receive an offer to study on the Oxford 1+1 MBA. Applicant criteria
- The combination of academic and leadership potential.
- Strong personal character.
- Experience, aptitude, and intention of pursuing a career that addresses global challenges.
- Articulated vision on how the Oxford 1+1 MBA will allow you to fulfill this intention.
As guidance, students should have a 2.1 (3.5 GPA) or its equivalent. If they were not awarded a minimum of 2.1 they may still be considered provided they have a very strong employment record demonstrating a high degree of responsibility.
University looks for a high level of quantitative and analytical skills evidenced in the GMAT/GRE results. While they don’t ask for a minimum score, they recommend that candidates apply with a GMAT score of 650 or above. Our current class has an average GMAT score of around 690.
Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Test Scheme (IELTS) must be taken, and all minimum scores met if applicants are not from a majority English speaking country, as defined by the UK Visas and Immigration.
Minimum Score: 110
Minimum required on each component: Listening-22, Reading -24, Writing-24 and Speaking-25
Minimum Score: 7.5
Minimum required on each component: 7.0
How to Apply:
To be considered for the scholarship students must apply for the 1+1 MBA by 17 March 2017. Please note that some partnering Masters close their applications in January 2017 and others in March 2017. The MBA Admissions Committee considers a wide range of criteria, to apply to MBA they need to meet the following requirements:
- An undergraduate degree
- Relevant professional experience detailed in a 1-page CV
- GMAT or GRE score
- English test (if required)
- Mandatory essays:
- How do you fit with Oxford Saïd’s mission? (Maximum 500 words)
- Is there anything not covered in the application form which you would like the Admissions Committee to know about you? (Maximum 250 words)
- A completed online application form
See Online Application Form
Application Deadline: Deadlines for the 2017-19 class
Stage 1: 09 September 2016
Stage 2: 28 October 2016
Stage 3: 06 January 2017
Stage 4: 17 March 2017
Stage 5: 05 May 2017
Stage 6: 09 June 2017
For More Information Visit Official Website
Like MyPortalNg on Facebook!