Advertise

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, 11 August 2016

HEARTBREAKING!!! See How This Handsome IMSU Graduate Student Died - The Details Will SHOCK You (PHOTOS)

0 comments

HEARTBREAKING!!! SEE HOW THIS HANDSOME IMSU GRADUATE STUDENT DIED – THE DETAILS WILL SHOCK YOU (PHOTOS)
See the shocking details of what the friend Chris Darlington Ifesi posted..so sad!
Tragedy struck recently as a fresh graduate of the Imo State University took his last breathe as students poured him water in jubilation of final year completion. What seem to be jubilation turned into a gathering of sorrow when the victim was running away from a number of students who pursued after him to pour dirty water on him. In that quest to dodge the water being poured on him, he fell into a soakaway pit and got drowned.


The dirty water from the pit however is partially passing a light current as the pit is dug beside their transformer where earth-wire is buried. Pouring of water has been banned in schools but some students would not obey this. Many students in this light unaccepted celebration of final papers have been injured, poured acid and some other dangerous liquids while some other persons have gone to the great beyond via this. I think every final year student should learn from this as well as those who dedicate them to pouring water on university finalists. 
HEARTBREAKING!!! SEE HOW THIS HANDSOME IMSU GRADUATE STUDENT DIED – THE DETAILS WILL SHOCK YOU (PHOTOS)


Follow MyPortalNg on Twitter!

Like MyPortalNg on Facebook!


Leave a Reply

 
MyPortalNg © 2016