MODIFIED ELECTRONIC AND PAPER REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
- Applicant after checking their admission status using the same card used to check PUTME Examination Results, are to print out an Admission Notification slip if admitted.
- Applicant visits school portal http://applications.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng/ to generate acceptance fee invoice.
- Applicant clicks on make payment.
- A new page pops up showing invoice details. Candidate copies the RRR number (Remitter Retrieval Number) from the page and proceeds to the bank.
- Applicant returns to the page and enters his RRR number to generate Receipt for the Acceptance fee paid.
- Applicant prints out Admission Letter.
- Applicant modifies O-level result if he/she has changes to make.
- Applicant is automatically cleared based on the O-level criteria for the department.
- Cleared Applicants generate school fee invoice and copies the RRR number on the invoice and proceeds to the bank with this number to make payment of school fee.
- Applicant inputs his RRR number to generate an e-receipt for the school fee payment made.
- Applicant prints Financial Clearance.
- Applicant is assigned Matriculation number and is enabled for Course Registration.
- Student proceeds to register courses and prints Course Form.
- Student completes his/her file with the information required, puts Registration documents printed from the Portal in file and submits to School Office.
Like MyPortalNg on Facebook!