The Federal Civil Service has called for applications into new positions in the service, according to the statement signed by Hon. Chairman, Federal Civil Service Commission Mustaphu L. Sulaiman.
All application forms should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly stating the Ministry, the post applied for.
The vacancies announced in the in the following MDAs:
1. Federal Ministry of Education
2. Federal Ministry of Employment, Labour and Productivity
3. Federal Ministry of Finance
4. Ministry of Foreign Afflairs
5. Federal Ministry of Information and Culture
6. Federal Minisfry of Power, Works and Housing
7. Federal Ministry of Sciencc and Technology
8. Federal Ministry оf Transportation
9. Office of the Audiior-Gjeneral for the Federation
10. Office of the Surveyor-General of the Federation
11. Bureau of Public Procurement
Suitably civialilled candidates with character and integrity who are interested in making career in the Federal Civil Service are invited to complete and submil application on-line on FCSC website for any of the posts indicated in each of the MDAs.
The site is www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
For avoidance of doubt, application form is free. Completed Application Forms must be submitted where collected on or not later than six (6) Weeks from the date of this Publication (Advertisement).
In August the Nigerian Bureau of Statistics, NBS, has disclosed that in the second quarter of 2016, a total of 4.58 million Nigerians became unemployed.
Statistics on NBS website shows that a total of 2.6m Nigerians entered the labour market as at the second quarter of 2016.
The total figure of unemployed Nigerians now stand at 4,580,602 as at the second quarter of 2016.