How to Calculate Screening Result1. Both the UTME score and your O'level results' grades are computed to assess you.
2. For the screening, UTME result weighs 50% of your total score and the remaining 50% from your O'level results.
3. Your best 8 subjects are computed; With A1 = 8, B2 =7, B3 = 6, C4 = 5, C5 = 4, C6 = 3, and so on.
4. Maximum points from your best 8 O'level subjects is 64 ( A1 = 8 X 8 subjects).
5. Your O'level points is then converted to 50% (Assuming y is your O'level points, then, it will now be calculated thus: y/64 X 50).
6. For your UTME points, it will be calculated thus: Your UTME score/400 X 50.
7. Your final merged score, which will be used for admission now = UTME points (maximum of 50) + O' level points (maximum of 50) = 100.
With this change, cut off marks earlier released by some faculties may be changed. All Aspirants are however advised to reprint their screening result slip from University website (eportal.oauife.edu.ng]
Like MyPortalNg on Facebook!