The attention of Management of Cross River University of Technology has been drawn to the nefarious activities, suspected to be cult-related, carried out by some students of the University within the past one week in the course of the on-going 2nd semester examinations. Management frowns seriously at such behaviours and has decided as follows:
- Wearing of uniforms, caps/hats, berets, tom-jeans/’T’-shirts, hooded jackets, ribbons, boots, branded ‘T’-shirts, etcetera, identifying any student with any group, is hereby banned.
- Carrying of bags and/or ruck-sacks of any kind into the University campus is prohibited.
- Celebrations after examinations on campus are banned forthwith.
- Non-resident students are to vacate the school premises immediately after the last examination for the day.
- Students must at all times, carry with them, their University Identity cards.
- The following students who have been caught with weapons are hereby suspended indefinitely. They are:
- ARIKPO ARIKPO OFEM, REG. NO. 14/EGC/078
- FELIX UDEME UMOREN, REG. NO. 14/CSC/057
All students are hereby advised to conduct themselves properly as defaulters will be appropriate dealt with.
Parents/Guardians are also advised to caution their children/wards.
DATED THIS 30TH DAY OF OCTOBER 2016.
Like MyPortalNg on Facebook!