Advertise

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, 15 November 2016

WAEC GCE [Private] 2016/2017 Results Update- See Date To Expect Your Results

18 comments

This is to inform all students who sat for the 2016/2017 November/December Examination that the result will be out soon.
Students are advised to be calm and beware of Fraudsters as the result will be officially uploaded online and information passed across to students when the result is out.
According to the reply we got from the WAEC Body the November/December Examination Results will be released by next month December, 2016.
Though an official or exact date was not given out  but we believe the results will actually be released on the 1st week of December.

Below is the image reply we got from WAEC Via their Official Twitter Handle.

Follow MyPortalNg on Twitter!

Like MyPortalNg on Facebook!

18 Responses so far.

1. Saheed says:

Upgrading of Waec Gce result is 100% possible with the help of Mr Austine who works in Waec office you can be able to upgrade your waec gce result with ease when it is released, i my self never believed in upgrading but today i am happy and all was due to the help of Mr Austine who helped me to upgrade my English which have been giving me problem,i will advice if you are having any subjects giving you problems in your result or having other issues concerning your waec? Don't waist much time just contact him because he is still helping people and he have help a lot of people i know and the way to reach him through this number 08147291499 i am very sure he will help you out

2. Kelvin says:

My name is Kelvin and i am from Plateau state, i just got my gce withheld results released yesterday with the help of Mr Austine in the waec office, it was my second time of writing this same waec gce.I believed that Mr Austine is a person that God have sent to help all of us that have been writing waec for many years and it is a wise decision for all those that are having problems in their waec if you have a cancelled result or your result is withheled and you want to upgrade any of your waec result he is the right person to call contact him on 08147291499 for help.

3. Daniel says:

succeeded in upgrading my Waec result with the help of Mr Fadikpo in Waec office, i never thought upgrading is real but seeing most of my friend who testified good things about Mr Fadikpo, i had to try it too and i am glad i made the right choice and i would advice if you are in need of his help,you are having a withheld result or if your result is canceled just contact him on 08143068500

4. Unknown says:

My name is Kelvin and i am from Plateau state, i just got my gce withheld results released yesterday with the help of Mr Austine in the waec office, it was my second time of writing this same waec gce.I believed that Mr Austine is a person that God have sent to help all of us that have been writing waec for many years and it is a wise decision for all those that are having problems in their waec if you have a cancelled result or your result is withheled and you want to upgrade any of your waec result he is the right person to call contact him on 08142630659,09059882152 for help.

5. Unknown says:

6. 2015/2016 WACE 2016 my name is Adekule I have been writing WACE for the past two years now and I had E7 in my English and F9 on maths the first time I wrote since then maths and English had been my problem, but now am free from WACE problem! with the help of Mr. Richard who help me to upgrade my result. when I was ask to check again after doing all he asked me to do, I was still having that fear in me but to my greatest surprise my result have been upgraded from E7 and F9 to A1 and C2, all thanks to Mr. Collins, you can as well reach him on +2348137633435

7. Hello my fellow candidates, i want you to know that Upgrading of Waec Gce result is 100% possible with the help of Mr Mathew who works in Waec office you can be able to upgrade your waec gce result with ease when it is released, i my self never believed in upgrading but today i am happy and all was due to the help of Mr Mathew who helped me to upgrade my English which have been giving me problem,i will advice if you are having any subjects giving you problems in your result or having other issues concerning your waec? Don't waist much time just contact him because he is still helping people and he have help a lot of people i know and the way to reach him through this number +2349039613893 i am very sure he will help you out. +2349039613893.

8. Hello my fellow candidates, i want you to know that Upgrading of Waec Gce result is 100% possible with the help of Mr Mathew who works in Waec office you can be able to upgrade your waec gce result with ease when it is released, i my self never believed in upgrading but today i am happy and all was due to the help of Mr Mathew who helped me to upgrade my English which have been giving me problem,i will advice if you are having any subjects giving you problems in your result or having other issues concerning your waec? Don't waist much time just contact him because he is still helping people and he have help a lot of people i know and the way to reach him through this number +2349039613893 i am very sure he will help you out. +2349039613893.

9. Elena says:

IF YOU FACING ANY OF THESE PROBLEM PLEASE CALL MR OJIE TODAY ON 09052014269 ___
    1) TO CHANGE DATE OF BIRTH ON YOUR WAEC RESULT
    2) DO YOU NEED UPGRADING ON ANY OF YOUR WAEC ,GCE RESULT
    3) DO YOU HAVE WITHHELD RESULT
    4) LOOKING FOR ADMITTING IN ANY OF THE HIGHER INSTITUTION
    5) DID YOU MISPLACE YOUR EXAMS DETAIL AND YOU NEED IT BACK
    6) DO YOU NEED AGENT TO WRITE YOUR EXAMS
    MR OJIE IS THE SOLUTIONS TO ALL THESE PROBLEMS FOR INDEED HE IS A GOOD MAN AND GOD SENT TO RESTORE MY HAPPINESS… CALL MR OJIE ON 09052014269

10. I JUST GOT MY 2016 HELD WAEC GCE RESULT RELEASED
    hello guys,i wrote 2016 waec gce but it has been held,but i contacted a waec official today to help me release it bcus i nid it to take 2017 jamb.the good news is that he has helped me release it and am so happy
    if u have same problem just call him on 09052010791

11. Hello my fellow candidates, i want you to know that Upgrading of Waec Gce result is 100% possible with the help of Mr Mathew who works in Waec office you can be able to upgrade your waec gce result with ease when it is released, i my self never believed in upgrading but today i am happy and all was due to the help of Mr Mathew who helped me to upgrade my English which have been giving me problem,i will advice if you are having any subjects giving you problems in your result or having other issues concerning your waec? Don't waist much time just contact him because he is still helping people and he have help a lot of people i know and the way to reach him through this number +2349039613893 i am very sure he will help you out. +2349039613893.

12. Hello, I got my waec result upgraded and i want you to know that Upgrading of Waec Gce result is 100% possible with the help of Mr Mathew who works in Waec office you can be able to upgrade your waec gce result with ease when it is released, i my self never believed in upgrading but today i am happy and all was due to the help of Mr Mathew who helped me to upgrade my English which have been giving me problem,i will advice if you are having any subjects giving you problems in your result or having other issues concerning your waec? Don't waist much time just contact him because he is still helping people and he have help a lot of people i know and the way to reach him through this number 09039613893 i am very sure he will help you out... 09039613893.

13. Hello, I got my waec result upgraded and i want you to know that Upgrading of Waec Gce result is 100% possible with the help of Mr Mathew who works in Waec office you can be able to upgrade your waec gce result with ease when it is released, i my self never believed in upgrading but today i am happy and all was due to the help of Mr Mathew who helped me to upgrade my English which have been giving me problem,i will advice if you are having any subjects giving you problems in your result or having other issues concerning your waec? Don't waist much time just contact him because he is still helping people and he have help a lot of people i know and the way to reach him through this number 09039613893 i am very sure he will help you out... 09039613893.

14. Unknown says:

UPGRADING OF WAEC GCE JAMB RESULTS WITH A TOTAL SMILE ON YOUR FACE.
    Hello the good citizen of Nigeria its painful that so many people out there would always remain with there problems hereby forgetting that we are in a country that everything is possible has long as you find your way to that he/s he that has the link to get you whatever you wont. have we all forgotten that the WAEC, JAMB, GCE etc scores/ grades is or was uploaded by somebody, the scores/grades does not just appear on the net on its own, the same people can change it to whatever they want if they so desire. therefore i bring this to you all out there; that has issues with his/her results should call the number below for upgrading.and that exam failure would turn to joyful change with email. paulamos121@gmail.com OR CALL MR AMOS ON +2349072145027

contact Number +2349072145027

THINGS SIR FOR THE HELP .......

15. HELLO:
    IF YOU NO THAT YOU ARE STILL HAVING PROBLEM WITH YOU JAMB RESULT YOU CAN STILL UPGRADE IT NOW? HURRY UP NOW AND CALL Mr Elijah mark ON IS NUMBER 09035555247 or 08116241978 HE IS THE ONE WHO HELP ME AND MY FRIENDS

16. Wow i am so so happy finally i make my jamb.my name is Benjamin mary i am from River state,i am one of the 2017 jam-bite candidate.i wrote my jamb on 16/05/2017,and i went to check my result and my score was 159 and my cut off mark is 250.i was so sad i could not tell my parent about it even when they asked me i told them that the result is not yet out.i was crying all day because i have being writing jamb for the past five years now.i was so worried i have no option than to go to the internet and i saw a post that if i want to upgrade jamb score that i should contact the following number,and i call the number and save it on my phone.after two hours i called the Man and i explain things to him. he told me not to worry that i should send him my details. after sending him my details, he told me to pay some amount of money that i will receive an sms from jamb, at first i was scared and i never believed him. i thought he was a scam but due to his advice, i later have little faith on him. i was so surprise that after i sent the money he asked me to pay, few hours time i saw jamb sms on my phone and i opened it with fear i saw that my score has being upgraded from 159 to 257…i share this testimony because of those who are having the same problem to please contact Mr momodu on 0815151940. sir you will forever be bless once again thanks. So Call 08115151940 now to score above 257 and for checking and upgrading of score, Pending Results Issues call jamb head office on 08115151940. for help This Is 100% Guaranteed, Interested candidates Should Tel: 08115151940 our email momodupasca1234@gmail.com Now! Charges Applies and 100%Guaranteed© Thanks to Mr momodu i am grateful sir.

17. Wow i am so so happy finally i make my jamb.my name is Benjamin mary i am from River state,i am one of the 2017 jam-bite candidate.i wrote my jamb on 16/05/2017,and i went to check my result and my score was 159 and my cut off mark is 250.i was so sad i could not tell my parent about it even when they asked me i told them that the result is not yet out.i was crying all day because i have being writing jamb for the past five years now.i was so worried i have no option than to go to the internet and i saw a post that if i want to upgrade jamb score that i should contact the following number,and i call the number and save it on my phone.after two hours i called the Man and i explain things to him. he told me not to worry that i should send him my details. after sending him my details, he told me to pay some amount of money that i will receive an sms from jamb, at first i was scared and i never believed him. i thought he was a scam but due to his advice, i later have little faith on him. i was so surprise that after i sent the money he asked me to pay, few hours time i saw jamb sms on my phone and i opened it with fear i saw that my score has being upgraded from 159 to 257…i share this testimony because of those who are having the same problem to please contact Mr momodu on 0815151940. sir you will forever be bless once again thanks. So Call 08115151940 now to score above 257 and for checking and upgrading of score, Pending Results Issues call jamb head office on 08115151940. for help This Is 100% Guaranteed, Interested candidates Should Tel: 08115151940 our email momodupasca1234@gmail.com Now! Charges Applies and 100%Guaranteed© Thanks to Mr momodu i am grateful sir.

18. UPGRADING OF YOUR waec jamb gce RESULT CONTACT MR. HENRY 09069231568 OR WHATSAPP +2347030392825
    All thanks to mr HENRY for helping me upgrade my JAMB and WEACresult.JAMB and WEAC 2016 result
    has been released I went to check my result and it wasn't so good I
    couldn't tell my parents about it because this is the second time of
    writing JAMB and WEAC exam, out of 9 papers I made only 4 my parents has been asking
    me about it and I have been given them excuses, I have heard about JAMB and WEAC
    upgrading I just thought it was some kind of fraud, maybe that was because
    I haven't find some one who has really helped me. Once again all thanks to
    a JAMB and WEAC officer mr HENRY for helping to upgrade my JAMB and WEAC result ,a friend of
    mine gave me his number telling me how he has helped so many people in
    Upgrading their result and helping them released their Withheld JAMB and WEAC result
    so I decided to put my trust in him though I haven't meant him, I have no
    option because I also took POST UTME this year so I called Professor mr HENRY I told him all my problems he told me not to worry he will help me,
    he told me to send him my center number with the rest of my exam details
    and I did all what he ask me to do without hesitation, surprisingly
    yesterday he called me and ask me to go and check again. I went and checked
    and I was surprised to see the changes he made he has upgraded the 5
    subjects which I failed .Thanks to mr HENRY my result has been upgraded and
    I can now show my parents my result. JAMB and WEAC result can be Upgraded with 100%
    sure with the help of mr HENRY i will be greedy if i don't share it with
    you who also needs help. He is a man you can trust, you can call him on CALL HIM IF YOU NEED ADMISSION HELP INTO ANY NIGERIA INSTITUTION OR
    YOU WANT TO UPGRADE ANY OF YOUR RESULT :09069231568 OR WHATSAPP +2347030392825 for help This Is 100%
    Guaranteed, Interested candidates Should Tel: 09069231568 Now! Charges