Advertise

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, 15 November 2016

WAEC GCE [Private] 2016/2017 Results Update- See Date To Expect Your Results

37 comments

This is to inform all students who sat for the 2016/2017 November/December Examination that the result will be out soon.
Students are advised to be calm and beware of Fraudsters as the result will be officially uploaded online and information passed across to students when the result is out.
According to the reply we got from the WAEC Body the November/December Examination Results will be released by next month December, 2016.
Though an official or exact date was not given out  but we believe the results will actually be released on the 1st week of December.

Below is the image reply we got from WAEC Via their Official Twitter Handle.

Follow MyPortalNg on Twitter!

Like MyPortalNg on Facebook!

37 Responses so far.

1. Saheed says:

Upgrading of Waec Gce result is 100% possible with the help of Mr Austine who works in Waec office you can be able to upgrade your waec gce result with ease when it is released, i my self never believed in upgrading but today i am happy and all was due to the help of Mr Austine who helped me to upgrade my English which have been giving me problem,i will advice if you are having any subjects giving you problems in your result or having other issues concerning your waec? Don't waist much time just contact him because he is still helping people and he have help a lot of people i know and the way to reach him through this number 08147291499 i am very sure he will help you out

2. Kelvin says:

My name is Kelvin and i am from Plateau state, i just got my gce withheld results released yesterday with the help of Mr Austine in the waec office, it was my second time of writing this same waec gce.I believed that Mr Austine is a person that God have sent to help all of us that have been writing waec for many years and it is a wise decision for all those that are having problems in their waec if you have a cancelled result or your result is withheled and you want to upgrade any of your waec result he is the right person to call contact him on 08147291499 for help.

3. Daniel says:

succeeded in upgrading my Waec result with the help of Mr Fadikpo in Waec office, i never thought upgrading is real but seeing most of my friend who testified good things about Mr Fadikpo, i had to try it too and i am glad i made the right choice and i would advice if you are in need of his help,you are having a withheld result or if your result is canceled just contact him on 08143068500

4. Unknown says:

My name is Kelvin and i am from Plateau state, i just got my gce withheld results released yesterday with the help of Mr Austine in the waec office, it was my second time of writing this same waec gce.I believed that Mr Austine is a person that God have sent to help all of us that have been writing waec for many years and it is a wise decision for all those that are having problems in their waec if you have a cancelled result or your result is withheled and you want to upgrade any of your waec result he is the right person to call contact him on 08142630659,09059882152 for help.

5. Unknown says:

6. 2015/2016 WACE 2016 my name is Adekule I have been writing WACE for the past two years now and I had E7 in my English and F9 on maths the first time I wrote since then maths and English had been my problem, but now am free from WACE problem! with the help of Mr. Richard who help me to upgrade my result. when I was ask to check again after doing all he asked me to do, I was still having that fear in me but to my greatest surprise my result have been upgraded from E7 and F9 to A1 and C2, all thanks to Mr. Collins, you can as well reach him on +2348137633435

7. Hello my fellow candidates, i want you to know that Upgrading of Waec Gce result is 100% possible with the help of Mr Mathew who works in Waec office you can be able to upgrade your waec gce result with ease when it is released, i my self never believed in upgrading but today i am happy and all was due to the help of Mr Mathew who helped me to upgrade my English which have been giving me problem,i will advice if you are having any subjects giving you problems in your result or having other issues concerning your waec? Don't waist much time just contact him because he is still helping people and he have help a lot of people i know and the way to reach him through this number +2349039613893 i am very sure he will help you out. +2349039613893.

8. Hello my fellow candidates, i want you to know that Upgrading of Waec Gce result is 100% possible with the help of Mr Mathew who works in Waec office you can be able to upgrade your waec gce result with ease when it is released, i my self never believed in upgrading but today i am happy and all was due to the help of Mr Mathew who helped me to upgrade my English which have been giving me problem,i will advice if you are having any subjects giving you problems in your result or having other issues concerning your waec? Don't waist much time just contact him because he is still helping people and he have help a lot of people i know and the way to reach him through this number +2349039613893 i am very sure he will help you out. +2349039613893.

9. Elena says:

IF YOU FACING ANY OF THESE PROBLEM PLEASE CALL MR OJIE TODAY ON 09052014269 ___
    1) TO CHANGE DATE OF BIRTH ON YOUR WAEC RESULT
    2) DO YOU NEED UPGRADING ON ANY OF YOUR WAEC ,GCE RESULT
    3) DO YOU HAVE WITHHELD RESULT
    4) LOOKING FOR ADMITTING IN ANY OF THE HIGHER INSTITUTION
    5) DID YOU MISPLACE YOUR EXAMS DETAIL AND YOU NEED IT BACK
    6) DO YOU NEED AGENT TO WRITE YOUR EXAMS
    MR OJIE IS THE SOLUTIONS TO ALL THESE PROBLEMS FOR INDEED HE IS A GOOD MAN AND GOD SENT TO RESTORE MY HAPPINESS… CALL MR OJIE ON 09052014269

10. I JUST GOT MY 2016 HELD WAEC GCE RESULT RELEASED
    hello guys,i wrote 2016 waec gce but it has been held,but i contacted a waec official today to help me release it bcus i nid it to take 2017 jamb.the good news is that he has helped me release it and am so happy
    if u have same problem just call him on 09052010791

11. Hello my fellow candidates, i want you to know that Upgrading of Waec Gce result is 100% possible with the help of Mr Mathew who works in Waec office you can be able to upgrade your waec gce result with ease when it is released, i my self never believed in upgrading but today i am happy and all was due to the help of Mr Mathew who helped me to upgrade my English which have been giving me problem,i will advice if you are having any subjects giving you problems in your result or having other issues concerning your waec? Don't waist much time just contact him because he is still helping people and he have help a lot of people i know and the way to reach him through this number +2349039613893 i am very sure he will help you out. +2349039613893.

12. Hello, I got my waec result upgraded and i want you to know that Upgrading of Waec Gce result is 100% possible with the help of Mr Mathew who works in Waec office you can be able to upgrade your waec gce result with ease when it is released, i my self never believed in upgrading but today i am happy and all was due to the help of Mr Mathew who helped me to upgrade my English which have been giving me problem,i will advice if you are having any subjects giving you problems in your result or having other issues concerning your waec? Don't waist much time just contact him because he is still helping people and he have help a lot of people i know and the way to reach him through this number 09039613893 i am very sure he will help you out... 09039613893.

13. Hello, I got my waec result upgraded and i want you to know that Upgrading of Waec Gce result is 100% possible with the help of Mr Mathew who works in Waec office you can be able to upgrade your waec gce result with ease when it is released, i my self never believed in upgrading but today i am happy and all was due to the help of Mr Mathew who helped me to upgrade my English which have been giving me problem,i will advice if you are having any subjects giving you problems in your result or having other issues concerning your waec? Don't waist much time just contact him because he is still helping people and he have help a lot of people i know and the way to reach him through this number 09039613893 i am very sure he will help you out... 09039613893.

14. Unknown says:

UPGRADING OF WAEC GCE JAMB RESULTS WITH A TOTAL SMILE ON YOUR FACE.
    Hello the good citizen of Nigeria its painful that so many people out there would always remain with there problems hereby forgetting that we are in a country that everything is possible has long as you find your way to that he/s he that has the link to get you whatever you wont. have we all forgotten that the WAEC, JAMB, GCE etc scores/ grades is or was uploaded by somebody, the scores/grades does not just appear on the net on its own, the same people can change it to whatever they want if they so desire. therefore i bring this to you all out there; that has issues with his/her results should call the number below for upgrading.and that exam failure would turn to joyful change with email. paulamos121@gmail.com OR CALL MR AMOS ON +2349072145027

contact Number +2349072145027

THINGS SIR FOR THE HELP .......

15. HELLO:
    IF YOU NO THAT YOU ARE STILL HAVING PROBLEM WITH YOU JAMB RESULT YOU CAN STILL UPGRADE IT NOW? HURRY UP NOW AND CALL Mr Elijah mark ON IS NUMBER 09035555247 or 08116241978 HE IS THE ONE WHO HELP ME AND MY FRIENDS

16. Wow i am so so happy finally i make my jamb.my name is Benjamin mary i am from River state,i am one of the 2017 jam-bite candidate.i wrote my jamb on 16/05/2017,and i went to check my result and my score was 159 and my cut off mark is 250.i was so sad i could not tell my parent about it even when they asked me i told them that the result is not yet out.i was crying all day because i have being writing jamb for the past five years now.i was so worried i have no option than to go to the internet and i saw a post that if i want to upgrade jamb score that i should contact the following number,and i call the number and save it on my phone.after two hours i called the Man and i explain things to him. he told me not to worry that i should send him my details. after sending him my details, he told me to pay some amount of money that i will receive an sms from jamb, at first i was scared and i never believed him. i thought he was a scam but due to his advice, i later have little faith on him. i was so surprise that after i sent the money he asked me to pay, few hours time i saw jamb sms on my phone and i opened it with fear i saw that my score has being upgraded from 159 to 257…i share this testimony because of those who are having the same problem to please contact Mr momodu on 0815151940. sir you will forever be bless once again thanks. So Call 08115151940 now to score above 257 and for checking and upgrading of score, Pending Results Issues call jamb head office on 08115151940. for help This Is 100% Guaranteed, Interested candidates Should Tel: 08115151940 our email momodupasca1234@gmail.com Now! Charges Applies and 100%Guaranteed© Thanks to Mr momodu i am grateful sir.

17. Wow i am so so happy finally i make my jamb.my name is Benjamin mary i am from River state,i am one of the 2017 jam-bite candidate.i wrote my jamb on 16/05/2017,and i went to check my result and my score was 159 and my cut off mark is 250.i was so sad i could not tell my parent about it even when they asked me i told them that the result is not yet out.i was crying all day because i have being writing jamb for the past five years now.i was so worried i have no option than to go to the internet and i saw a post that if i want to upgrade jamb score that i should contact the following number,and i call the number and save it on my phone.after two hours i called the Man and i explain things to him. he told me not to worry that i should send him my details. after sending him my details, he told me to pay some amount of money that i will receive an sms from jamb, at first i was scared and i never believed him. i thought he was a scam but due to his advice, i later have little faith on him. i was so surprise that after i sent the money he asked me to pay, few hours time i saw jamb sms on my phone and i opened it with fear i saw that my score has being upgraded from 159 to 257…i share this testimony because of those who are having the same problem to please contact Mr momodu on 0815151940. sir you will forever be bless once again thanks. So Call 08115151940 now to score above 257 and for checking and upgrading of score, Pending Results Issues call jamb head office on 08115151940. for help This Is 100% Guaranteed, Interested candidates Should Tel: 08115151940 our email momodupasca1234@gmail.com Now! Charges Applies and 100%Guaranteed© Thanks to Mr momodu i am grateful sir.

18. UPGRADING OF YOUR waec jamb gce RESULT CONTACT MR. HENRY 09069231568 OR WHATSAPP +2347030392825
    All thanks to mr HENRY for helping me upgrade my JAMB and WEACresult.JAMB and WEAC 2016 result
    has been released I went to check my result and it wasn't so good I
    couldn't tell my parents about it because this is the second time of
    writing JAMB and WEAC exam, out of 9 papers I made only 4 my parents has been asking
    me about it and I have been given them excuses, I have heard about JAMB and WEAC
    upgrading I just thought it was some kind of fraud, maybe that was because
    I haven't find some one who has really helped me. Once again all thanks to
    a JAMB and WEAC officer mr HENRY for helping to upgrade my JAMB and WEAC result ,a friend of
    mine gave me his number telling me how he has helped so many people in
    Upgrading their result and helping them released their Withheld JAMB and WEAC result
    so I decided to put my trust in him though I haven't meant him, I have no
    option because I also took POST UTME this year so I called Professor mr HENRY I told him all my problems he told me not to worry he will help me,
    he told me to send him my center number with the rest of my exam details
    and I did all what he ask me to do without hesitation, surprisingly
    yesterday he called me and ask me to go and check again. I went and checked
    and I was surprised to see the changes he made he has upgraded the 5
    subjects which I failed .Thanks to mr HENRY my result has been upgraded and
    I can now show my parents my result. JAMB and WEAC result can be Upgraded with 100%
    sure with the help of mr HENRY i will be greedy if i don't share it with
    you who also needs help. He is a man you can trust, you can call him on CALL HIM IF YOU NEED ADMISSION HELP INTO ANY NIGERIA INSTITUTION OR
    YOU WANT TO UPGRADE ANY OF YOUR RESULT :09069231568 OR WHATSAPP +2347030392825 for help This Is 100%
    Guaranteed, Interested candidates Should Tel: 09069231568 Now! Charges
    Applies and 100% Guaranteed© Thank

19. Upgrading of Waec Gce result is 100% possible with the help of Mr Austine who works in Waec office you can be able to upgrade your waec gce result with ease when it is released, i my self never believed in upgrading but today i am happy and all was due to the help of Mr Austine who helped me to upgrade my English which have been giving me problem,i will advice if you are having any subjects giving you problems in your result or having other issues concerning your waec? Don't waist much time just contact him because he is still helping people and he have help a lot of people i know and the way to reach him through this number 08147291499 i am very sure he will help you.

20. Anonymous says:

DO YOU WANT TO UPGRADE YOUR WAEC NECO GCE OR NABTEB RESULT FOR 2017/2018? CONTACT MR BEN NOW ON 08083939201 OR YOU WE WHATSAPP HE WITH THIS NUMBER 08102820281
    HELLO EVERY BODY GREETING TO YOU ALL, My name is
    BAMIDELE last year i wrote WAEC and all my papers where withheld of which i was already given admission into the university, I look around and think of what to do, I cried all day because i don’t want to stay at home for another one year.i saw a post on the internet by one MICHEAL thanking MR BEN on how he helped him release and upgrade his result so i called the number that was on the post and MR BEN the WAEC official told me not worry and stop crying that my problems are over that he will help me release my result which to my greatest surprise my result was release and he also upgrade my Chemistry right now am very happy and thankful to MR BEN and to the almighty God for leading me to my helper. so any candidate who have this same problems or want to upgrade his/her result should call MR on his number (08083939201 OR YOU WHATSAPP HE WITH THIS NUMBER 08102820281)Thank you very much sir and God bless you….

21. My name is Kelvin and i am from Plateau state, i just got my waec withheld results released yesterday with the help of Mr Austine in the waec office, it was my second time of writing this same waec .I believed that Mr Austine is a person that God have sent to help all of us that have been writing waec for many years and it is a wise decision for all those that are having problems in their waec if you have a cancelled result or your result is withheled and you want to upgrade any of your waec result he is the right person to call contact him on 09059882152, 09053097239 for help

22. call this number 09059882152 for upgrade for result

23. My name is Kelvin and i am from Plateau state, i just got my waec withheld results released yesterday with the help of Mr Austine in the waec office, it was my second time of writing this same waec .I believed that Mr Austine is a person that God have sent to help all of us that have been writing waec for many years and it is a wise decision for all those that are having problems in their waec if you have a cancelled result or your result is withheled and you want to upgrade any of your waec result he is the right person to call contact him on 09059882152, 09053097239 for help

24. Hello every one my name is Kingsley Oboh after checking my WAEC result last week i discovered it was withheld not knowing who to turn to then i saw a post by someone on on the internet how a whoman called Mrs Gladness had helped her so i contacted her to my surprise my result was release and upgraded By the help of Mrs Gladness so if you are still doubting the work of Mrs Gladness doubt no more because i just got help from her in my WAEC now and i must tell you that she is real contact her now and see for yourself on 09059882152,09059882152

25. waec withheld result has just been released with the help of Mr Alex ‘ I saw a comment about him on the internet on how he has been helping many student upgrading and releasing their held result ‘I decided to call him’ already I have already gotten admission and I was using awaiting result and they are asking me about it , and I don’t no when waec will release result so I contacted Mr Alex and he told me to send all my exam details which I did and I did all what he ask me to do because I don’t no were to put my hope on and I have heard so many things about him surprisingly he called me to go and check my result yesterday and I did , I checked the result and it was released he didn’t only release it he make sure I didn’t fail any subject If you need the same help you can call Mr Alex on 07032076032

26. Hello every one my name is Kingsley Oboh after checking my WAEC result last week i discovered it was withheld not knowing who to turn to then i saw a post by someone on on the internet how a whoman called Mrs Gladness had helped her so i contacted her to my surprise my result was release and upgraded By the help of Mrs Gladness so if you are still doubting the work of Mrs Gladness doubt no more because i just got help from her in my WAEC now and i must tell you that she is real contact her now and see for yourself on 09059882152,09059882152

27. WACE RESUIT IS OUT,UPGRADE IS CARRINTILY GOING ON,AND ALSO IF YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE WHO THIER RESUIT WERE SEIZE, HURRY AND CALL THE WACE OFFICER NOW ON 09059882152, 09053097239 FOR UPGRADE AND MORE

28. Unknown says:

WOW...This is my greatest testimony on how my waec was been upgraded from a very poor grades to highly good grades. If not for Mr. frank, i wouldn't have gotten my waec result upgraded. I thought that my dream of becoming a Barrister will not come to past. He upgraded my waec grades which were:
    Government to A1
    Literature in English to B2
    English language to B3
    CRS to A1 and
    Mathematics to C4, and some other subjects. He is really wonderful , call him if you also want to upgrade your waec result. This is his contact number: +(234) 8165-1934-60 ... to the depth of my heart, i will never forget what Mr. frank did for me (08165193460)...

29. WOW...This is really wonderful. God has done it finally for me. I have been writting waec since the past 5yrs and not making it. I didn't know there was an upgrade of waec not until i saw a commet on the internet on how one Barri. James upgraded someone's waec result. At first i thought it was fake, but i decided to give it a try and to my greatest surprise, he upgraded my waec result successfully without any delay. With my poor performance i thought i won't be able to study medicine and surgery again, but today Barri. James has made me realise my dream. He upgraded my most wanted subjects, they are as follows:
    B2 in ENGLISH
    A1 in CHEMISTRY
    B3 in PHYSICS
    A1 in BIOLOGY AND
    B3 in MATHEMATICS
    So if you are in the same shoes, don't waste your precious time doing nothing, quickly contact Barri. James on: +(234)9038-313-947. Once again a big thanks to Barri. James for upgrading my waec result (09038313947)...

30. MONDAY says:

WAEC GCE PROBLEM SOLVER IS HERE WITH THE HELP OF MR MONDAY CALL MR MONDAY TODAY ON +2349075345981

IS NO LONGER NEWS THAT MR MONDAY AND SOME OTHER WAEC OFFICAILS HAS COME TOGETHER AND SEES REASONS TO HELP SOME CANDIDATE WHO ARE FACING DIFFICULT
    ON THERE WAEC GCE RESULT…IF YOU FACING ANY OF THESE PROBLEM CALL MR MONDAY TODAY ON +2349075345981 ___

1) TO CHANGE DATE OF BIRTH ON YOUR WAEC TRESULT
    2) DO YOU NEED UPGRADING ON ANY OF YOUR WAEC GCE RESULT
    3) DO YOU HAVE WITHHELD RESULT
    4) LOOKING FOR ADMITTION IN ANY OF THE HIGHER INSTITUTION
    5) DID YOU MISSPLACE YOUR AXAMS DETAIL AND YOU NEED IT BACK
    6) DO YOU NEED AGENT TO WRITE YOUR EXAMS

MR MONDAY IS THE SOLUTIONS TO ALL THESE PROBLEMS FOR INDEED HE IS A GOOD MAN AND GOD SENT TO RESTORE MY HAPPINES… CALL MR MONDAY TODAY

31. WAEC GCE PROBLEM SOLVER IS HERE WITH THE HELP OF MR KUNLE CALL MR JAMES TODAY ON 07018321192

IS NO LONGER NEWS THAT MR KUNLE AND SOME OTHER WAEC OFFICAILS HAS COME TOGETHER AND SEES REASONS TO HELP SOME CANDIDATE WHO ARE FACING DIFFICULT
    ON THERE WAEC GCE RESULT…IF YOU FACING ANY OF THESE PROBLEM CALL MR JAMES TODAY ON 07018321192 ___

1) TO CHANGE DATE OF BIRTH ON YOUR WAEC TRESULT

FOOD AND NUTRITION
    GOVERNMENT
    CIVIC EDUCATION
    COMMERCE
    GEOGRAPHY
    ACCOUNTING ETC

MR JAMES IS THE SOLUTIONS TO ALL THESE PROBLEMS FOR INDEED HE IS A GOOD MAN AND GOD SENT TO RESTORE MY HAPPINES… CALL MR JAMES TODAY ON 07018321192

32. NOTICE!NOTICE!!NOTICE!!!

FOOD AND NUTRITION
    GOVERNMENT
    CIVIC EDUCATION
    COMMERCE
    GEOGRAPHY
    ACCOUNTING ETC

33. For the past 3 years now, i have not made my WAEC but all big thanks to God and Mr Moses who work in waec office, who helped me in this waec . all hope was lost and my result was very poor. my maths was f9 before Mr Moses upgraded my waec score to A1. call him on 07035889487 for help and he help me yesterday thank you sir god bless you for me if you need is help you just have to call him now call 07035889487

34. WOW...This is really wonderful. God has done it finally for me. I have been writting waec since the past 5yrs and not making it. I didn't know there was an upgrade of waec not until i saw a commet on the internet on how one Barri. James upgraded someone's waec result. At first i thought it was fake, but i decided to give it a try and to my greatest surprise, he upgraded my waec result successfully without any delay. With my poor performance i thought i won't be able to study medicine and surgery again, but today Barri. James has made me realise my dream. He upgraded my most wanted subjects, they are as follows:
    B2 in ENGLISH
    A1 in CHEMISTRY
    B3 in PHYSICS
    A1 in BIOLOGY AND
    B3 in MATHEMATICS

35. kester says:

WAEC RESULTS UPGRADING / WITHHELD CALL Mr Frank For Help.
    Hello good citizen of Nigeria its painful that so many people out there would always remain with their problems here by forgetting that we are in a country that everything is possible as long as you find your way to that he/she that has the link to get you whatever you want. have we all forgotten that the WAEC, scores/ grades was uploaded by somebody, the scores/grades does not just appear on the net on its own, the same people can change it to whatever they want if they so desire. therefore i bring this to you all out there; that has issues with his/her results should call the number below for upgrading or withheld result.and that exam failure would turn to happiness. CALL Mr Frank on +2348169921351 he has helped a lot of students in release and upgrade their waec result.

36. Unknown says:

I Just Want To Thank Mr. Job For Helping
    Me Upgrade My Wace Result A Friend Told
    Me About Mr. Job. I Failed My Mathematics And
    English Language, And He Told Me That He Will Help
    Me And Now My Result Has Been Upgraded And
    Now I Just Want To Tell You If You Have Problem With Your
    Wace Result Just Call Him With This
    Number (08160501935)Thank You Very
    Much Sir And God Bless You.

37. hello everyone. join me to thank MR JACKSON for helping me to upgrade my waec result.i wrote my exam this year and it was very bad i got encountered with MR. JACKSON who promise to help me. i did all he ask me to do although i was afraid. but i took the risk and today am the happiest person on earth. if anyone need same help contact MR. JACKSON ON: 09052010791…. once again oga sir u too much…